Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

EOTD: Slytherin-Inspired Look

(On a side note, I did change the layout because I hated that all the posts were on the same page and I couldn't even add jump breaks to the posts!  Loved the look of the layout, hated the functionality.  Hopefully this is cleaner, simpler to navigate and doesn't take a toll on your browser.  Anyways!)

This is another look I did from a few weeks ago!  I created a makeup challenge for myself (like those 30 day makeup challenges where you try to do a different look each day based on the prompt), and the one I chose that day was Harry Potter.  But really, I just wanted an excuse to do a look with the colors green and grey, haha.




Sorry for the crappy iTouch pics again  :(
Originally, I did two-toned lips for this look, Illamasqua Galactic Lip Gloss on the top lip and Barry M's green lipstick on the bottom but it looked silly so I just mixed the two together until it melded into a silver metallic green color.  I ended up really liking it!

Products used:
UDPP (Original)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Urban Decay Deluxe eye shadow in Graffiti (discontinued with the new reformulation)
Coastal Scents 88 Matte eye shadow palette, dark green, silver, black
Wet'N'Wild Color Icon eye shadow single in Panther
Ulta Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner pencil in Perversion (to tightline)
Rimmel Special Eyes Hurricane Grey eye pencil on the lower waterline, very lighthanded and faint
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara
Illamasqua Galactic Intense Lip Gloss
Barry M Lip Paint in 149 Green

No comments:

Post a Comment