I'm not a huge fan of pink but lately I've really been wanting more pink/gold duochrome shades. I wanted to get Barry M Dazzle Dust in Pink/Gold but didn't want to pay more for shipping alone on just one item and I'm so glad I remembered Fyrinnae's "Rapunzel had Extensions." I ordered the sample size and I'm probably going to end up purchasing the full size whenever I run out since I love it so much!
Like I said earlier, it's a pink/gold duochrome and it's very strong on the gold. But in the shade and dimmer lighting, the pink does come out more and it's a very light, soft blue-based pink. The texture of the eyeshadow is velvety and smooth. It's incredibly pigmented and you don't need a lot on the brush to get good payoff. Even with tapping off the excess, I did have some fallout but not as much as you would imagine.
I wore it over UDPP and it lasted six hours before it started creasing a bit so it's somewhat long-lasting.
I really like this color and think it would look phenomenal on paler and darker skin tones. I honestly can't think of a skin tone this would look bad on because it appeals to both warm and cool undertones having a warm color (gold) and a cool color (semi-blue toned pink).
You can purchase both the mini (.33 tsp, weighs roughly .75 grams I want to say) for $2 and full size (1.25-1.5 tsp, weighs 3 grams) for $5.90 on Fyrinnae's website.



No comments:
Post a Comment