The formula on this is somewhat thin and runny which I kind of liked, normally I don't but I think it gives you more control over the application as opposed to an overly thick polish. It took me three coats of polish to reach opacity. I thought I could get away with two but depending on the angle and lighting, there was VNL (Visible Nail Line). It wore for five days with minor tip wear.
It's an easily dupeable color and while I don't have any similar colors as my nail polish collection is rather small, some people might so if you already have something similar, I would pass on this. But if you don't, definitely a color to have for spring and summer.
You get .5 fl oz (15 ml) for $8.50 and can be purchased from Ulta.
This is three coats of polish and a top coat.


No comments:
Post a Comment